Butterflies United - A Women's Wellness Group
Butterflies United is a gathering of women with and without limitations promoting strength and positivism of women.
We meet the first Wednesday of every month from 12:30pm-2:30pm. Some activities we've done in the past are: celebrate the royal wedding with a tea party, crafts, adaptive yoga and more.
Lake Street United Methodist Church
337 Lake St. Eau Claire, WI 54703
*Location subject to change depending on activity*
- August 1st, 2018 - Picnic at Aadorn's
- September 5th, 2018 - Trip to Leffel Roots Apple Orchard
- October 3rd, 2018 - Carving Pumpkins
- November 7th, 2018 - Yoga Meditation at 'The Center' in Eau Claire
- December 5th, 2018 - Viewing Christmas Lights at Irvine Park in Chippewa Falls
- January 2nd, 2019 - Christmas Gathering Potluck
- February 6th, 2019 - Valentine's Day Craft
- March 6th, 2019 - Speaker on Mindfulness, Kathy from The Center
More information and and how to join Butterflies United:
Program Service Coordinator